Let It Be Let It Be

Why not go all the way to the present?

I really enjoyed the concept of looking into the past and seeing all of the things the world and people habe gone through until the present day.....well ALMOST the present day. Just would have liked to see all the way up until 2011 like the stupidity with politics and the economy and blah blah blah, but that's just me. But none the less AMAZING VIDEO!! 5/5 10/10

cheshirecat1582 responds:

I had to stop somewhere... I would have loved to put Obama and such in there but John Lennon's death just seemed right.
Thanks for the review!
-Ash

Cute Cat Meowing Cute Cat Meowing

I'm sure Sera will love this

Whose girlfriend wouldn't enjoy something this nice? lol

BONK! BONK!

haha Flcl

Yes I am a "die hard fan" but I don't single out awsome pieces of work like this just because of small references to other things. Nice vid 5/5 10/10

Paper Pirates Paper Pirates

Either the game pretty slow or it's my computer

Other then that it's pretty decent

Gravity Ninja Gravity Ninja

A little slow for my taste

But other than that pretty unique concept!

Rebound 1 Rebound 1

Ehh :/

It's pretty bland, not very exciting, or original. Maybe add some music to spice things up and make the art not look like it's from MS Paint

Colus responds:

the music didn't work because of the reason below and most of the art was made in ms paint.

RM - Vacancy (WIP) RM - Vacancy (WIP)

I haven't been on NGs for a while and I came back to see all these fancy updates and other cool things on my page, and I happened to gaze upon a fan tab. I'm sitting here thinking "oh boy I must be famous now" but alas I only had 1 and it happened to be you. So me being the person I am I came to take a look at your stuff and quite frankly I like this little experiment. I'm a big fan of the reese bass sound and I think you could go somewhere with this. But other than that, thanks for liking my stuff and keep up the good work. :) (we not-so-big people have to stick together haha)

Patience (Intro) Patience (Intro)

Like where this is going. Can't wait to hear the rest

concept.1 concept.1

EXTREMELY choppy, painful to the ear, and just doesn't sound very good