Paper Pirates Paper Pirates

Either the game pretty slow or it's my computer

Other then that it's pretty decent

Gravity Ninja Gravity Ninja

A little slow for my taste

But other than that pretty unique concept!

Rebound 1 Rebound 1

Ehh :/

It's pretty bland, not very exciting, or original. Maybe add some music to spice things up and make the art not look like it's from MS Paint

Colus responds:

the music didn't work because of the reason below and most of the art was made in ms paint.

Burst Racer 2 Burst Racer 2

Pretty Cool

But the thing I like most of all if the menu song. Pretty hype. What's the name of it?

kor6k responds:

The music is just a loop I found in a website specialized... And I don't remember the name of the composer... but I liked it also

Jump Master Jump Master

2.what?

I honestly feel this game is scored too low. Yeah it's short , yeah it's simple, but I found no problems with it and at the same it was pretty fun. Plus the song matched perfectly so no complaints from that department. Nice job and keep it up

dangoval95 responds:

Thanks!

.Frog. .Frog.

the ignorance in some people

It is a crime to vote this anything under a 4!! Nice concept and can't wait to see how creativly you use this

Corporate Ladder Corporate Ladder

ADDICTING!!!

Awsome game! After about my 400th person in a row i kept getting spammed with left and right and left and right arrows cus the people were so far away from each other. one after the other OMG! I eventually gave up at 512. would be perfect but Needs an ending. other then that GREAT!

Save Bob! Save Bob!

Hard as hell, but addicting

Damn you bob what can't you just learn how to swim like the rest of us ?

Red Roses Escape Red Roses Escape

(Spoiler) Games Broken

Can't win game because the key at the left surround sound speaker is broken. It wont let u pick it up. The image flashes there for a split second and that's it. Or is it just me?

petee responds:

no you must search the items, to get the key .. if your are skill enought than you can exit ;-) good luck

Menu Screen: The Game Menu Screen: The Game

Waste of time

But that's not to say it isn't a hilarious joke to play on your friends. (the dumb ones) =P